Sunday 11 November 2007


A Touch Of Cavalli

Stella McCartney, Karl Lagerfeld, Viktor & Rolf and Madonna have all worked with high street brand H&M and each time it has been a real success. This season it is Roberto Cavalli's turn to collaborate with the high street store. I am not usually the biggest fan of Roberto Cavalli's design, but I have to admit that after having had a glimpse of this collection, I've changed my mind. "The collection is built around a selection of Roberto Cavalli's favorite pieces throughout the years" says H&M's head of design Margareta van den Bosch. This fall every woman will have the opportunity to have a piece from this Italian designer, who makes women feel sexy and elegant in his leopard print trademark. Leopard and zebra is what prevails in this collection. From jackets to evening dresses to sexy lingerie there is something for everyone's taste. For me it has to be the cute yet sexy sequined mini dress which is being displayed in many of the H&M advertisements. Amazing is the only word I can use to describe it. Amazing, amazing, amazing simply amazing..."

No comments: