Wednesday 17 October 2007


Lovely In Leather!

Last Tuesday an article in Grazia magazine grabbed my attention. The fashion piece I was looking at was on the new frenzy for leather jackets. Suddenly it came back to me. I had one in the back of my closet dating from a few years back (I was going to save myself some cash!). I still thought it looked way over the top to wear to college with my daily basic pair of jeans. So I have to admit I forgot about this jacket until I came upon this fantastic piece and decided to try it on. Since that specific wardrobe moment I haven’t stopped wearing it. A leather jacket is everything you would like to expect from a piece of clothing. It is practical, beautiful, comfortable and you can wear it with absolutely anything! The more exciting part of this is that there is such a wide collection of jackets out there for you to pick from. They come in any shape, size and color you can imagine. All the fashion stores from Top Shop to Primark have their own in an array of styles and colors. But hey! I have to admit that I would easily trade mine for the Top Shop sweet and sexy little piece. It simply looks fantastic! Go and check it out!

No comments: