Tuesday 23 October 2007


One Exciting Pair Of Shoes!

Heels up girls! Next fashion season will develop a serious shoe obsession. The first time I spotted these incredible and most unbelievable pair of shoes was whilst browsing on my favourite fashion website, Style.com on a Sunday afternoon. They there were the shoes that definitely stand out from the Spring and Summer 2008 Paris shows. These black and white knee high boots / gladiator sandals (not quit sure they can actually be called shoes) are Balenciaga's latest and most incredible creation. Since spotting these fabulous "sandals" a few weeks ago, I regularly see a picture of them in the magazines I flick through. They are so striking! I want them! But how on earth would I be able to wear these pumps and more importantly where would they go "incognito"? All of this put aside, Balenciaga's current designer Nicolas Ghesquiere seems to be on the right path to impress the fashion pack with the design of his shoes (do you remember the mind blowing robotic stilettos from the Spring / Summer 2007 collection?). Jimmy Choo, please step aside, Balenciaga is back in town.

No comments: